What are the services times?
Impact Bible Study:
Tuesday Evenings at 7:00 pm (Phoenix Location)
Who do I contact for name or address change?
Phone: (602) 332-0837
Or fill out the form
Does IAM CHURCH TO THE NATIONS have a Children, or Youth Ministry?
Call, text or email:
Team Lead: Minister Belinda Blackman
Assistant to Team Lead: Minister Angel Jackson
Team Lead: Minister Kim & Bobby Cobss
Assistant: Minister Nadean Burnes
How can I find out more about the different ministries offered at IAM Church to the Nations?
Does the Church offer counseling?
Who do I contact in case of a death?
Although our faith community makes it a practice to be accountable one to another we may not always know where or when Pastoral Care is needed. Help us to stay connected by calling and speak with the administrative assistant so that love and care can flourish in your direction.
For disciples that are sick, hospitalized, at home, having surgery, distressed and would like prayer, or visitation, please:
1. Call the church and make us aware that you or someone is in need of pastoral care. If you are sharing your situation with a member of our community, please be sure that they know to advise the church!
2. Share with us the most appropriate time(s) to call and or visit.
3. Follow up with the church about your condition. Please keep us posted.
4. As a member making the call or visit, please make sure you announce that your visit is on behalf of the church family.
5. If you find out that someone is in need of this ministry and they haven’t received appropriate pastoral care, please be sure to contact Dr. Alfred Craig Sr, or Pastor Alfred Craig Jr. a Member of the Pastoral Team, elder, minister or leader, who will in turn advise the church. Then follow up with them to be sure that appropriate pastoral care is given.
Please call, text or Email us at:Phone: (602) 332-0837
In case I go to the hospital, who do I contact?
At IAM Church, we strive to share God's love and encouragement with everyone. If a loved one or friend needs someone to visit them in a hospital or nursing home, please use the form below to request that a pastor or caring volunteer stop by to pray with them and share our encouraging support.
Our dedicated volunteers bring encouragement, prayers of faith, and the healing touch of Christ to those who are hospitalized.
The Hospital Ministry is committed to ministering the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. Our dedicated volunteers bring encouragement, prayers of faith, and the healing touch of Christ to those who are hospitalized.
We have volunteers located all over and who are ready and willing to visit you or your loved one.
If you or someone you love would like a visit from one of our volunteers, please fill out our online request form.
Do you have Water Baptism, Communion, and/or Baby Dedication?