It’s our joy and privilege to host and officiate wedding ceremonies here at IAM CHURCH We work with couples to prepare for marriage and then facilitate a wedding ceremony either on-campus or off-campus with a IAM pastor.
Our desire is to see every couple we marry have a satisfying, life-long relationship, which is why we place a high value marriage preparation and relational tools needed for a man and woman to thrive for a life-time together.
Please note, we only have facilities for wedding ceremonies on-campus (not receptions) and are only able to marry couples where at least one person is a IAM member.
Planning a wedding @ IAM
Following this preliminary meeting, your steps will include:
- Soon as possible following your engagement to schedule a preliminary appointment to discuss wedding plans & preparation. Please have all date/time possibilities with you at this meeting
- Premarital counseling which must be completed at least one month prior to your wedding day.
- Meet with our Wedding Coordinator who will help you plan your ceremony here at IAM.
- Obtain your marriage license.
- Meet with the officiating pastor to review the ceremony & last details.
For more info Fill out Form Below Someone will be in contact within the next 24 to 48 hours You will be contacted by email from one of our Pastoral Staff.